Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Listing Distribution
11-15-2017, 07:02 AM,
Big Grin  Listing Distribution
Unfortunately, there's no easy solution - particularly if you want to still do it, but I do have a couple of ideas to make your submission and change life easier.

There is nothing beats spending time finding directories, finding your...

If you are anything like me, you spend hours a week posting your site to sites, and writing e-mails to change links. And, if you are like me, you hate every minute of it and you look for a simple way out at every turn.

Regrettably, there's no real easy solution - especially if you need to still do it, but I do have a couple of suggestions to make your submission and change life easier.

There's nothing like spending time finding directories, finding your specific category and then distributing your site. It is a lot of work before you even get to the submission process, and by then fatigue sets in, as well as being frustrated

From the entire process.

There are any variety of directory lists out there, but on a number of hundred directories http://info.vilesilencer.com/main.php?ro...iendly.php retains a close watch. H-e maintains an Excel spread-sheet of basic and niche directories (some paid, some free) that you can get and use to keep track of your index submissions. All sites are Search Engine Optimisation friendly. This method is manual. Submission companies will also be offered.

At http://4th-media.com/submission you create a page around the 4th Media website along with your website details: Title, URL, and Description. You can have up to 1-0 different explanations for-a particular site, if paid. To get different interpretations, please consider checking out: linklicious. He offers several packages: free: do it yourself, paid: do yourself to it, and they also have a submission service. There are mainly settled sites, some are free, and many are seo-friendly.

A next index distribution s-olution, and my favorite, may be the Directory Submitter - https://paydotcom.com/r/2976/flaservice1/208701/

I found the Directory Submitter after using the above 2 alternatives (and I still make use of them) but I only needed something to offer me a feeling of achievement, so I started looking for an automatic s-olution. I ran across many but was disappointed with my results.

I found the Directory Submitter, examined the trial version and chose to spend the amount of money on the complete version. Clicking C&D Business School - The Unknown Secret To Increase Your Adsense perhaps provides tips you could use with your cousin. It was money well-spent. Discover more on this affiliated portfolio by clicking consumers.

The Directory Submitter works from your desktop and is super easy to utilize. The hardest part is filling your pages. After you've accomplished this, and then you are good to go. Like all software, you do need to get used to it, but this doesn't take long, and then you'll fly through submissions. On my 2nd night using the application, I presented an internet site to 30 directories. I was truly impressed. I-t normally takes me days complete 10 articles.

The Directory Submitter is not com-pletely automated: sorry folks, but it will not do it all. Browse here at the link is linklicious worth it to check up the reason for this belief. You still have to determine the top type your website belongs in, you'll still must manually enter any 'captcha' images you encounter. With any method of service submission you use, you should always see the submission tips, for a greater chance to be accepted..